My name is Greta Samuel.
I am illustrator, educator and comic creator based in London. I graduated from the Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw.
For three years I worked in the same academy as Teaching Assistant in the Lithography Studio,
I also spent a year as an Illustration Course Leader.
My illustrations, comics and graphics have been exhibited in Holland, Switzerland, Italy, USA, Poland, UK, Hungary,
I have been featured in: Amnesty International, 'Charaktery', "Kikimora', 'Playboy' (Los Angeles), 'Wysokie Obcasy',
'Cwiszn', Praga's Museum and Wilanow Palace Museum.
Right now I am working as In-house Senior Editorial Illustrator at Culture Trip.
Feel free to get in touch at: email@example.com
• "You + Me = Us” and "Move" as a part of exhibitions on International Comic Festival Fumetto, 2010, 2012, Luzern, Switzerland
• Group exhibition „Public space/ Personal space”, the Royal academy of fine Arts in Hague, 2014, Holland
• Group exhibition, "Polish Print/ Hungarian Kiss”, Latarka Gallery, Budapest, 2014, Hungary
• Group exhibition, "Litho-Graphy” in Forno di Zoldo, 2015, Italy
• Group exhibition "Zygmunt Januszewski & Illustration Studio" (Zygmunt Januszewski & Pracownia Ilustracji'), 2018, Poland
• Group exhibition "Editorial Illustration" ('Uwiklani w tekst, ilustracja prasowa') in Lublin, 2018, Poland
• Minister’s of Culture and National Heritage Scholarship for Outstanding Achievements, 2012, Poland
• First Award in „IllustationStartUp!”, 2012, Poland.
• Second Award in International contest „A well designed book, let’s start with children”, 2012, Katowice, Poland.
• First Award in comic competition „Poetry comic”, 2014, Wroclaw, Poland.
• Communication Arts Annual, Shortlisted in editorial category, 2019, USA